top of page

Jumpstart Consultant Group

Public·8 members
Miles Brown
Miles Brown

In Debt To The Mafia By Rosa Milano

She's in big trouble.She owes a lot of money to a powerful mafia brute.Me.So I'm taking my debt from her body, ravaging her again and again.She works in an animal shelter in a small town. She has no business entering my world.She might think she can say no but I'm in charge now.I'm claiming her.She will submit to me.Today and for the rest of her life.

In Debt to the Mafia by Rosa Milano

Reporters allege that Al Iavarone of Ancaster was killed in September 2018 in retaliation for the May 2017 murder of Angelo Musitano. Rumors circulated that the murder was related to "an unpaid debt and rivalries between Niagara mobsters and influence from the Buffalo mob."[54] Revenge was another reason for Angelo's death. James Dubro indicates this hit wasn't just approved by the Buffalo crime family, but ordered by Domenico Violi, later to be revealed as the Buffalo mafia's underboss.[55] Angelo's murder occurred "20 years to the month" after Musitano hitman Kenneth Murdock killed Johnny "Pops" Papalia (the long time Buffalo mob captain and head of the Papalia crime family) and his right-hand man Carman Barillaro (a Buffalo and Papalia crime family soldier).[56][57][58][59] 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page